Woman Entrepreneur of the Year Awards
An inspiring event celebrating Women
Business Owners of Manitoba!
The Manitoba Woman Entrepreneur of the Year Awards (WEYA) celebrates women entrepreneurs from Manitoba. The Winnipeg Chapter of Women Business Owners of Manitoba (WBOM) is very proud of its history in hosting these awards. From the first award in September 1992, which was co-hosted with the Federal Business Development Bank (BDC), WBOM has taken pride in celebrating women entrepreneurs. The awards evening is an opportunity to recognize today’s pacesetters, who will stand as inspiring role models to tomorrow’s emerging business leaders. Each year this gala dinner honours the finalists and winners from across the province, whose energies and creativity represent the best of the entrepreneurial spirit.
2021 WEYA Finalists
- Carla Coyle – C2 Custom Furnishings Inc.
- Christy Weiss – WPG Cycle Studio
- Connie Chartrand – Paperworks Plus
- Darcy Granove – Little Bluestem Landscape Architecture + Design
- Heather Perlov – Heather’s Pretty Parties
- Jordan Blair & Rachel Solomon – So Over It
- Julie Paseschnikoff – Bee Boyzz Honey / Bee Boyzz Winery & Meadery
- Lisa LoScerbo – Best Care Dry Cleaners Ltd.
- Meagan Funk – Prairie Diva/M. Funk Dance Productions
- Michelle Leclair – Wolseley Kombucha
- Nicole Payne – Rewind Laser Clinic
- Peggy Glassco – GymKyds Gymnastics Centre
- Shauna Muldrew – Infinity Nutrition & Health Coaching
- Vanessa Limon – The Healing Project